1. The most important thing in project management is a responsibility.
2. Be prepared to answer the question of why are you doing something, why this or that feature practice is used in the project.
3. You should deal with the goals and tasks of the project. To learn how to work with the project – start with yourself.
5. Determine where you are lagging behind, and write down what needs to be done to improve the level.
6. Find convenient tools for yourself to write down ideas / tasks. For example, for personal tasks I use Wunderlist.
7. Set the priority of the daily/weekly/monthly tasks and always keep abreast of events and share experience among colleagues.
Gleb Kislov, PM of Bineks